Friday, March 25, 2016

Creative Design: Scribbles Designs March 25th Freebie Friday Inspiration


Happy Good Friday!  I'm popping in today to bring you some new Freebie Friday Inspiration.   This week, over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, we're offering up a cute little Bunny (#F1113) freebieWhile this image could be used for any last minute Easter cards you might need to whip up, it would also be great for any kind of card.  If you love puns like I do, a 'Hoppy Birthday' or a 'Somebunny Loves You' card would be perfect.  You can find it over in my Freebie Friday post by clicking HERE or this image can also be found in the store HERE.

To help inspire you, I've come up with a fun signature tag that I can send out in an email message to wish my friends and family a Happy Easter.  I've put it into a design mock up for display purposes.  I'm getting it out a little later in the day than I had hoped but time waits for no one unfortunately and the sands of time keep slipping through my hour glass at a furious rate!

General Info: 
  • This signature tag has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a mockup created by J Square Presents (obtained through The Hungry JPEG). 
  • The signature tag itself is the floral funky shaped frame and of course everything inside of it.

PREVIEW
Digital Image Details: 
  • #F1113 Bunny  A sweet image perfect for any Easter card or any other kind of creation for that matter. If you click on the name you can find this image in the store.  You can also click HERE to find it in my Freebie Friday post.
  • I have digitally 'paper pieced it' with some fur textures.  Credits include:  Salic33 from Deviant Art. 
  
Digital Sentiment Details:
  • One I created for the tag.  I have altered the text with a layer style from HG Designs.

Digital Embellishment Details:
  •  The Easter eggs that I have used are elements purchased from Pixel Scrapper.
  • The frame is an element designed by Poppymoon Design, it was purchased as part of a bundle through The Hungry JPEG.
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth.  These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.

Challenges I am hoping to enter...

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/
Don't forget to mark you calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab the latest freebie up for grabs.  Don't forget, you can find the Bunny from March 25th's post HEREIt is a great way to add to your SD digi stamp collection.  Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries!  That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images.  Why not this one?

Well that is it for this post.  It is a busy weekend ahead.  No rest for the weary I'm afraid.

Until next time,

3 comments:

ike said...

That looks so cute Lisa :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donna said...

Adorable card Lisa! Love the cute little Easter scene. Wishing you a very Happy Easter!

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, I love your digital tag. The pretty paper along the edge is beautiful. Love the Scribbles bunny face. You did a great job with the tag. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown