It is time to post my creation for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge. Her images are just so cute! Check out the image we got to work with this month...
Kid with Umbrella is another cutie pie and versatile too. I've made my card into an inspirational one for a friend who has been feeling down lately. I hope she likes it.
who has played along in last month's challenge received this image for
free. If you decide to hop on and play along in
the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase
this digital by clicking HERE
(or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This
way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
Digital Image Details:
card was put together digitally and then printed out, so that I could
colour the image by hand and then assemble it.
- There is a bit more spacing at the top than is necessary because when I first came up with my idea for this particular layout, I was going to add some gemstones to the top and then have the ribbon at the bottom like I do. However, when I was doing the finishing touches I decided that some teardrop stones might look like really big raindrops so I changed the concept and was left with a bit of extra space at the top. It isn't too much off balance so hopefully it looks okay.
- Kid with Umbrella: You can find this image in the store. Details above.
image was coloured in and grounded with Copic Markers. While it is hard to see, I used chalk to add some ground and then ground around the image.
- The ribbon is Crafts brand, purchased at Dollarama.
- The gemstones are also Crafts brand, purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Sentiment Details:
Digital Paper Products:
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
Challenges I am entering:
Other challenges I hope to enter...
One I created from a pattern courtesy of Webtreats Inc., specifically for this card.
guys, I am finally done my progressive posts and not a day too soon! If all goes well, I'll be posting again tomorrow with a special Hallowe'en treat for you all so see you then!
Until next time,