Hello there folks! I hope that each of you is doing well in your own little corner of this world. It appears that the curve is starting to flatten in various locations and hopefully soon we'll start down a path to healing and coping until a vaccine can be developed. In my own province we're looking at slowly opening up the economy in phases but always guided by the health experts as to how quickly we can do that.
I'm popping in today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #170, the theme is Anything Goes. I'm sorry I'm a bit late posting my creation. The later half of April is always crazy busy with my birthday, my hubby's birthday and our wedding anniversary occurring within a 10 day period (even when we can't go anywhere!). I wasn't sure I was going to have any time at all to get a card created for this challenge but I managed to squeeze some time in during the first half of the month and put together an Easter card for my hubby!
General Project Info:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). It was printed out and assembled prior to dissemination.
Digital Image Details:
- Bunny Toy can be purchased in the Pattie's Creations Etsy Shop. This image has been coloured digitally. Credits include:
- The bunny was paper pieced with a fur texture courtesy of Salic33 (via DeviantArt).
- Shading, highlighting and ground added using various brushes in Photoshop.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- The gold accent strip on the front was created using a layer style from HG Designs.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiments used on the inside was purchased as part of a bundle created by Red Ink and purchased from Creative Fabrica.
Digital Paper Products:
- The papers used for the background and for accenting on the front as well as for the background on the inside was purchased as part of a collaboration bundle from Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- The heart embellishments used on the front and inside are also part of the collaboration bundle from Pixel Scrapper.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image (front) and sentiment (inside).
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until June 4th, at 1:00 P.M., ET (Eastern Time) to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Anything Goes. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Keep washing those hands and stay your distance. Hopefully, I'll see you again soon.
Until next time,