This page is a work in progress. I really apologize for the lack of images here. Obviously my system of creating thumbnails just isn't working. So, I've decided that I am just going to provide links to the freebies and see how that goes. I'll be starting with my most recent ones and working backwards so make sure that you click on free or freebie in the label section or type it into the search menu and it should bring up a list of all the posts listing free images. Thank you for your patience while I get things organized.
This image gallery will host all my card and digital designs, here in one handy spot.
All cards and free images provided here are my own
creations unless otherwise indicated. This information will appear on the original post only. I have been very careful to read
photographers and font creators that I have relied on for providing me
with some of the creative elements I use in my designs. It is my
understanding, that I am within my rights to use these elements and I
have done my utmost to ensure that all artists have been properly
you feel that an image has been wrongly attributed or that I am in
breach of using an image and/or font in a manner that does not comply
situation. If I am in the wrong, I will then do my best to rectify the
matter as soon as possible.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your card (or wherever you intend to use the image) in print big enough to actually read.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
Thanks for your cooperation!
FOR THE EXISTING IMAGES IN THE GALLERY
I have resized each image for quicker loading. In order to view a full size
version of the image, you'll need to click on the link provided. This will take you to the original post where the image first appeared. From there you will be able to click on the image and copy the original size. If you just click on the images from this page and save them they will be very small and their resolution will be bad.
If I have used a stamp, image
and/or sentiment created by another artist, this information will
appear on the ORIGINAL post. The links to where you can find any images and/or fonts from other artists will be available in the original post as well. Keep in mind that if I've used a font that is meant for personal use only then you can't sell any handmade creation using said design. In the world of fonts, PUO means no profit generation.
I apologize for the format of how the images are laid out. Blogger seems to have a mind of its own.
Free Images and Sentiments
Holidays & Occasions
Wonderful Wednesdays: Bangin' Buttons for March
some reason the link will not work to go to these two images. I've
tried three different times. Until I have the chance to delete and try
over, if you want them click HERE. They are both available from the same post.
As mentioned, it has become to difficult to add thumbnails. It is just too time consuming and as a result the gallery is way behind. Therefore, from this point on I'll be providing links to posts with new freebies. The most recent freebies will be on top. Click on the title to take you to the page with the freebie. The bullet tells you what they are. This list will be updated as new freebies are added and I will get to the old ones as I can.
two papers with the word graduate plus four other graduation related phrases, available in two different colours.
five graduation related papers and the name of the month in different variations.
Card Design: Digi Darla's Challenges #60:.Let's Celebrate and some Special Freebies
B is for Birthday phrase.
Happy Birthday to my Hubby
- six different love related phrases
Wonderful Wednesdays: Winsome Words AND Beautiful Balloons to Finish April Kit
- A birthday banner and a poem.
Wonderful Wednesday: Paper Play for April
- Six variations of the words 'good times' in a vertical column plus some balloons, coloured or blank.
- Bonus date stamp in blue.
Wonderful Wednesdays: Lovely Lettering for April
- polka dot papers offered up in two different colours
The Path of Positivity Challenge Begins Today
- five variations of the word April for this month's kit
- one quote, two different options
Colours of the Rainbow
- four 'Happy Easter' buttons and a bonus date stamp
- one quote, four different options
Holiday Handouts: Easter Goodies
- HOLY word art offered in five different colours
- seven different Easter goodies up for grabs
Desire sent me over for your fabulous free sentiments.. I have them marked in my folder as such and your name along with them.. When I use them I will post your blog site and credit for them..
Thank you so much..
OH YEAH, I your newest follower as well. :)
Post a Comment