- I did well on this card finding a way to use digis from three different artists. It is always nice being able to find images that work well together to represent the amazingly creative peeps out there sharing their artistic talents with all of us.
- The image on the front, For You Mouse, is available for purchase over at Delightful Inspirations. Click HERE to go to its location in the store.
- The majority of the image was coloured up digitally and the flowers and nose were coloured with Copics. Flowers: Y32, Y35, YR24, R35, R39 (petals); YG00, YG03, YG05 (leaves/stems). Nose: R20, R22, C3.
- Digital credits include:
- Sky and clouds (pattern): Webtreats, Etc.
- grass (brushes): Amaranth Dreams
- fur (pattern): Obsidian Dawn
- Ribbon: The pink ribbon running along the bottom is Celebrate It brand, purple label, from Michael's.
- I took some one layer flowers, cut the stems and spread them a bit. Then I added some Craft brand pearl halves. Both these products are from Dollarama.
- The image on the inside is one of Sandy's flower scribbles that I love so much. It was the perfect design to match the type of flowers used on the front. You can find it over at Scribbles Designs by going HERE.
- I coloured the flowers with Copics using the same colours I used for the flowers and leaves/stems on the front. I placed the image just above the sentiment before printing it out.
- With thanks: This sentiment was picked up as a freebie sometime last year over at Pollycraft Designs. The blog has been newly revamped and worth a visit. Paula, the owner and designer behind Pollycraft took an eight month 'leave of absence' but came back in May and now has a new design team to back her up. Her creations are great and when you have the chance you should take a peek. While I couldn't find the sentiment I used in the store, there are tons of others worth a look.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers: Floral paper (front & inside)--K & C Company Designer Paper--Best of...florals collection.
- Green paper used as a shadow is Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Including Delightful Inspirations (link up top), these are the other challenges I hope to enter:
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create -- Anything Goes/Optional Twist
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
Until next time,