Hello there everyone! I'm back here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #159, the theme is Weddings. June is a popular month for weddings; so, if you have any wedding cards to create, here is an opportunity to enter our challenge. However, if you don't have a wedding to attend in the near future BUT you know of a wedding anniversary coming up, then you can go that route instead. That is what I have decided. At the end of April, my hubby and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and I wanted to make him a special card to honour this special occasion in our lives.
General Project Info:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). It was printed out already but I never had the chance to take a photo of it.
- Our wedding colours were peach and ivory so I'm happy I was able to incorporate some peach into my card.
Digital Images Details:
- Heart Wreath With Bow can be found in Pattie's Etsy shop. This image was coloured in digitally using digital colouring, layer styles and 'paper piecing'. Credits include:
- The numbers are courtesy of Danyale Lewis, creator behind Etc. by Danyale. I have changed their colour to suit the purposes of this project.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This beautiful sentiment is one I picked up over at Creative Fabrica.
Digital Paper & Embellishments:
- The papers, tag shape and border are all elements purchased from a set designed by Euonia Meraki purchased as part of a bundle via The Hungry JPEG.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until July 4th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Weddings. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Hopefully it won't be too long before I see you all again.
Until next time,