Hello there folks! I hope that each of you is continuing to
in your own
little corner of this world as we continue our battle with Covid-19.
We've now been in lockdown in my region since March 19th and it doesn't seem like there is an end in sight. While many countries seem to be improving, Canada seems to be headed in the wrong direction. We were doing very well during the first year compared to many countries but since January, in certain provinces, things have gotten so much worse. I really hope there is a change soon.
General Project Info:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). It will be printed out and assembled prior to dissemination.
Digital Image Details:
- Puffer Fish: You can find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the image name. This image has been coloured digitally.
- The ribbon used as a divider was created with a template designed by Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiments used on the front was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Paper Products:
- The paper used as the background on the front is from my A Taste of Summer Kit. It comes with eight different sets including a set of 12 patterned papers. This bundle can be purchased in the Scribbles Designs store. You can also just purchase the paper sets individually if you prefer. You can find it HERE.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until June 4th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Anything Goes. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Keep washing those hands and stay healthy. Hopefully, I'll see you again soon.
Until next time,