Hello there folks! I hope that each of you is doing well in your own little corner of this world. While my own province is still in a state of emergency until the end of June, we have started to slowly open up businesses and regulated health care. Unfortunately, we've also seen a rise in cases so it is going to be an important balancing act to ensure that the least number of people get infected or die!
I'm popping in today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #171, the theme is Things that Fly. I've decided to create a simple thinking of you type of card for this challenge.
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). It was printed out and assembled prior to dissemination.
Digital Image Details:
- Lightning Bugs in Jar can be purchased in the Pattie's Creations Etsy Shop. This image has been coloured digitally. Credits include:
- Colouring, shading, highlighting and ground added using various tools and brushes in Photoshop.
- The 'glass' effect on the jar was created using a layer style designed by Elif Sahin, Pixel Scrapper.
- The background image in behind the jar was purchased from a bundle created by Eldamar Studio (via Design Bundles).
- The two little fireflies used on the sentiment were clipped from the larger Lightning Bugs in Jar image.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiments used on the front was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Image Details:
- The little fireflies used around the edge of the writing space are once again clipped from the larger Lightning Bugs in Jar image.
Digital Paper Products:
- The paper used for the background on the front and on the inside was one I designed under the Scribble Doodle Designs brand. You can grab it for FREE by clicking HERE.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image (front) and sentiment (inside).
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until July 2nd, at 1:00 P.M., ET (Eastern Time) to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Things that Fly. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Keep washing those hands and stay your distance. Hopefully, I'll see you again soon.
Until next time,