Hello there folks! I hope that each of you is continuing to stay healthy in your own
little corner of this world. While some locations are doing okay with the re-opening there are other areas that opened way too quickly and are now suffering a a result with significantly increased cases. There is also speculation that a second wave is hitting but the first hasn't even finished yet in some places. Good luck to us all as we continue to battle this awful virus that has affected over 10 million people and taken over 500,000 from the world way too soon!
I'm popping in today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge
. This time around for Challenge #172
, the theme is Anything Goes
Once again you can upload your projects with any kind of theme. If the image looks familiar, I used it a couple of months ago on a birthday card. I needed to create 10+ thank you cards for hubby who received some money from his siblings for his 70th birthday. I asked hubby to look through some images I had so that he could decide what to use on the cards since they were coming from him after all, and he chose the adorable mice image you'll see below. Now I just have to get them printed and assembled!
General Project Info:
Digital Image Details:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). It was printed out and assembled prior to dissemination.
- The inside of the card has been left blank for hubby to write his thank you note.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- Mice with Presents is available for sale in Pattie's Etsy shop. You can find it by clicking on the image
name. This image has been coloured digitally. Credits include:
- Fur created by using a texture courtesy of Myshun (via Pixabay) in the background and then adding details using a fur brush courtesy of Obsidian Dawn
- The bow was altered using a layer style from HG Designs
- The gift boxes were paper pieced using papers from Poppymoon Designs (details below).
Digital Paper Products:
- The sentiments used on the front was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- The paper used for the background on the front was one I designed. You can grab it for FREE by clicking HERE.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
You have until July 6th to enter our challenge which should give you
lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Anything Goes
I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge
course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE
to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge
blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for
inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the
first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two
weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have the best July you can. Oh and if you missed it, I offered up a freebie yesterday so scroll down to grab it and don't forget I'll see you again on Saturday with another free design!
Until next time,