Hello there everyone! I'm back here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #161, the theme is Beach/Under the Sea. For those of us in North America, summer is in full swing so it is a great time to make a card that reflects the season.
General Project Info:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Images Details:
- William Whale can be found in Pattie's Etsy shop. This image was coloured in digitally using digital colouring and then the sky and water were created using other elements. Credits include:
- the sky was created using a watercolour background that I previously created with my Rebelle program.
- I have applied a water layer style to the water coming out of Will's spout. This style was purchased from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
- the waves were created with elements from the General Elements section of my A Taste of Summer Kit (details below).
Digital Images Details:
- I also added William Whale to the inside of the card.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- Both the sentiment on the front and the one on the inside were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. They are from her Wishes & Kisses bundle. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store. It has been coloured digitally to match my project colours.
Digital Paper Products:
- All three papers used are from sections of my A Taste of Summer kit. The various paper sets are available separately or everything can be purchased in the bundle. It can be purchased in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.
- The background on the front and inside, along with the sand textured paper on the front can be found in the Natural Textures section and the Shell paper can be found with the Patterned Papers.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- The brads on the front were created using the Water Splash from the General Elements section of my A Taste of Summer kit along with a template purchased from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until September 5th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Beach/Under the Sea. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have a wonderful August and I'll see you again soon.
Until next time,