Sunday, April 09, 2023

Happy Easter 2023!!!

 To those of you who celebrate...
H A P P Y     E A S T E R!

Goodness! How is it Easter already?! If you follow me on my challenge blogs (Path of Positivity, The 12 Months or Christmas, Scribbles Designs), you will know that the first 3 full months of the year were a bit of a challenge health-wise as I battled one bug after another. I'm finally feeling about 95% better. Just have a few lingering symptoms to get rid off. I also FINALLY have my voice back after an almost 14 week absence. You never really realize how much you rely on your ability to talk until you lose your voice; especially when it was gone for such a long period of time! Hubby is also doing much better and my parents are hanging in there as well. I'd hoped to put something out for St. Pat's day or to celebrate spring but unfortunately, I just wasn't up to it. I was off the computer for a total of 10 days while ill. In [probably] the last 15 years, I haven't missed more than a day or two at a time, so to be off for 10 days, well, it gives you some idea how bad it was in our household. Thankfully, I am getting back on track. Still have several winner announcements to prepare and some other stuff to catch up on, but slowly, I am getting there.

Today, it is time to celebrate Easter. The Easter Bunny continues to be considered an essential service and as such, will be allowed to travel around the world, popping into homes to leave goodies here and there.

Hopefully EB will have the opportunity to bring many of you some sweet treats or fragrant ones. My gifts to you are two digital papers in honour of today…
 

https://app.box.com/s/qnrqnqveit6xs1vy0bqmqbwbzm3tditl

One of the papers is a repeated pattern of the bunny scene as you can see in the preview. The other is an enlarged version of the bunny scene located in the lower left corner, leaving most of the top right blank. 
 
These digital papers are 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: PawStudio (via Creative Fabrica) and Janet Scott (via Digital Scrapbook.com). To grab them, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the papers, their preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.
 

Before you go...

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know which version of the paper you would get more use from. Is a repeated pattern more useful or do you like papers that just have a segment and lots of 'free space'? Or, would you end up using both papers for different types of projects? I know that my followers have dropped significantly (my fault entirely for not being around more) but it is still important to know who I am catering more to--scrapbookers or card makers or someone else entirely? It helps me to plan better for future freebies.
 
 

Looking for more free stuff??!


You can find another free Easter themed freebie that I made HERE, over at Scribbles Designs!
 
 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll be spending as much of the day as I can with my awesome hubby!

Until next time,
 
 
PS: Please note that if you make a purchase from Creative Fabrica using the link provided in this post, I may receive a small commission.
 

2 comments:

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa.
Glad you are starting to feel better.

ScrappyHorses said...

First, these are adorable!!! I just want to hold that little bunny! The soft blues and that lovely basket; absolutely beautiful! Now, which do I use more often? That is a difficult one; I use them equally. I love the large prints for focal images, scrapbooking, art journaling, bags (you know I love making gift bags!), etc. However, I've used the repeating patterns on cards quite often! Just in the past month/6 weeks I used the Gnome for the Holidays, Carrots, and Luck of the Irish (several from this one.) Thanks, Lisa! Happy you are feeling better! :)