Hello there everyone! I'm back here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #160, the theme is Food and/or Drink. We all need to eat and drink and there are so many incredible images out there to use for these categories. Whether you go hot or cold, show us what you can come up with using food and/or beverages in your project.
General Project Info:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Images Details:
- Flowered Teapot can be found in Pattie's Etsy shop. This image was coloured in digitally using digital colouring and paper piecing. Credits include:
- the lace paper used to digitally 'paper piece' the teapot is from the Tea n' Lace Digi Papers set designed by Kris from Imagine That Digistamp. The opacity was altered to change the effect.
- I also used a textured paper under the lace paper. This paper is from the Baking with Mom Ethereal Textures set available on The CoffeeShop Blog.
- the petals and middle of the flowers were created with gradients.
Digital Images Details:
- Tea Cups can be found in Pattie's Etsy shop. This image was coloured in digitally using digital colouring and paper piecing. Credits include:
- the lace paper used to digitally 'paper piece' the middle teacup is also from the Tea n' Lace Digi Papers set.
- I have used a textured paper to digitally 'paper piece' the top and bottom cups and top and bottom saucers. This paper is also from the Baking with Mom Ethereal Textures set.
- Then I used the same textured paper used in behind the lace paper on the teapot, for the middle tea cup and also for the middle saucer.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The 'tea' banner on the front is from the Sweet Feet Tea Set and the sentiment used on the inside is from the Tea Party Set. Both of these sets can be found in the Imagine That Digistamp store.
Digital Paper Products:
- The yellow gingham paper used for the background is also from the Tea n' Lace Digi Papers set.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until August 1st to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Food and/or Drink. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have a wonderful July and I'll see you again soon.
Until next time,