Howdy folks! It is time for some Freebie Friday inspiration over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. This time around we're offering up a cute little Wreath (#F 137). You can find the freebie over in my Freebie Friday post by clicking HERE or this image can also be found in the store HERE.
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- #F 137 Wreath 2: The great thing about this wreath is that you can dress it up for a number of occasions! You are only limited by your imagination. If you click on the name you can find this image in the store. You can also click HERE to find it in my Freebie Friday post.
- This image has been coloured digitally. Credits include:
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This wonderful banner is another fabulous sentiment created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- I have coloured it digitally to match the colours of my project.
Digital Paper Products:
- I have used three digi papers from my Glitteratti 1 set.
- The shape used for matting are basic shapes created in Photoshop Elements.
- The shadows to give certain elements some depth were created with a layer style, from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
So, don't forget to mark you calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab the latest freebie up for grabs. Don't forget, you can find the Wreath from December 9th's post HERE. It is a great way to add to your SD digi stamp collection. Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries! That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images. Why not this one?
Until next time,