Hello there everyone! I'm back here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #155, the theme is Love, Love, Love. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, love is definitely in the air!
General Project Info:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
- You Moove Me can be found in Pattie's Etsy shop. This image was coloured in digitally using a variety of techniques including layer styles and paper piecing. Credits include:
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment is one I created for the purposes of this card.
- The hearts used as accents are from Point and Poem. They were obtained in a limited time bundle from Design Cuts.
- The ric rac ribbon is from the Winter Romance kit designed by Correen Silke and is available at ComputerScrapbook.
- The banner shape in behind the sentiment was designed by Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the It MOOOst Be Love set created by Kristy from Imagine That Digistamp.
Digital Paper Products:
- The papers used for the background are from Imagine That Digistamp. The black and white cow patterned paper is from the Cow Patterns Digi Paper Pack and the paper used on the bottom is also from the It MOOOst Be Love set.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Layers
You have until February 28th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Love, Love, Love. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Hopefully it won't be too long before I see you all again.
Until next time,