Happy Friday everyone! It is time to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #93, the theme for the next two weeks is Birthdays. This is a great opportunity to create another birthday card. Personally, I never seem to have enough!
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any details:
Digital Image Details:
- Fairy Bella: This is such a cute image. You can find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the image name or watermark linked below.
- Coloured with Copic Markers and grounded with chalk.
Digital Image Details:
- Happy Birthday Bear: Another truly adorable image. You can also find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the image name or watermark linked below.
- Coloured with Copics. On hindsight I should have grounded it. Not sure what happened there. Maybe the fact that I was struggling to breathe at the time I was working on it, might have something to do with my forgetfulness.
- One I created. I thought it was perfectly paired with the overall theme of my card.
- Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- The pink paper (from my stash) used on the front and inside is Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- Digital paper created by me using an image, with permission, from Fresh Brewed Designs. You can find the original Cupcake Stack Birthday Image in the FBD store by clicking HERE.
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Birthday
- http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Happy Birthday
- http://lexiscreations.blogspot.ca/ -- Happy Birthday
I really hope that you will join us sometime during the next two weeks. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
As always, I hope that you will also check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration and pop over in two weeks time for the next challenge brought to you by Team Pattieboop. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month. So, be sure to pop over next week to grab it. You won't want to miss it!
Until next time,