Time to strike one more thing off my list! It is time to post my November card for the From the Heart Stamps (FTHS) progressive stamp of the month challenge. I'm so happy to have my project completed in time!
In order to enter the FTHS progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
- I had some paper in my scrap pile that has big snowflakes on the bottom and thought it would make a nice backfround for my card so I decided to keep it simple.
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front, Deck the Halls Birdbrain, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click on the title or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- This image was coloured with Copic Markers. The ground was added with coloured pencils.
Digital Sentiment Details:
The sentiment used on the front was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked it up as a freebie a while back. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- The half pearls were purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment used on the front is from the Deck the Halls Birdbrain set.
- The snowflakes are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
- Card, image & sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Patterned paper is from the Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad.
Challenges I am entering:
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but no digital colouring
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.ca/ (3) -- Anything Goes Holidays (2nd entry)
- http://stampartpapel.com/retarte-63-anything-goes/ -- Anything Goes
- http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.ca -- Cold Outside
- more to be added later...
Well guys, that is it for this one. I've got lots more to accomplish by the end of the month so I'll see you all again real soon!
Until next time,