There is still time to enter and win in this month's challenge. Remember this particular challenge is ANYTHING GOES using an FBD image.
YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ALL THE RULES TO WIN!For each entry, you must:
- Create a NEW card using an FBD image (Digi or Rubber Stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs).
- Can enter up to 3 times each.
- MUST post CANDY badge (the one up top) on your sidebar, linking it back to Freshly Brewed Challenges and add this blog candy photo below in EACH post with your card, with a link back to the March blog candy challenge post.For all the details including the link up, please click HERE or on the badge above.
Digital Image Details:
- Birthday Girl and Birthday Cupcake: The main image on the front is Birthday Girl and then I also added Birthday Cupcake to the inside of the sentiment. Both of these images are currently available in the FBD store. You can find them by clicking on the image name or watermarks below.
- I used Copics to colour both images in and chalk to ground Birthday Girl.
- A Birthday Wish circle: A fabulous sentiment from the great Desert Diva herself, Hannelie! I've picked up oodles of free sentiments from her and she does fabulous CAS cards as well. If you'd like to check out her blog you can find it HERE.
- The sequins are Crafts brand purchased at Dollarama.
- The large dots on the yellow and blue circles were created with a Goosebumpz embossing folder.
- The circles were cut using the George Basic Shapes cartridge.
- This fabulous sentiment that I use over and over again was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers:
- Both of the patterned papers used are from the Recollection's All Girl paper pad.
- The shimmery white used as matting behind the image and the cardstock used for the circles on the front, along with the yellow piece used on the inside for matting behind the sentiment are all Michael's open stock cardstock.
- http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Punches or Dies (the circles were made with an electronic die cut machine)
- http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Bingo (Pink, Diecut--circles, ribbon--on parcels)
- http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.ca/p/new-challenge.html -- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes: Patterned Paper
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Mothers Day/Female Birthday/Special Lady
- http://sunflowerfielddesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/03/sunflowerfield-designs-march-challenge.html -- Birthdays and/or Flowers (I have both--flowers in the paper and it is a birthday card)
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes with Layering
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Birthday opt. stitching
Just before I go, I'd like to remind you of the other challenge taking place over at Fresh Brewed Designs this month. Stop by and play along in our Month Long Challenge for a chance to win DIGIS or BE FEATURED AS A GUEST DESIGNER in our Choose Your Challenge. Please click HERE or on the badge below to find out more and see all the rules to enter.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I hope you have the chance to go and check out the Birthday Girl and Birthday Cupcake I used, along with all the other great images available in the store. If you are looking for more fresh brewed inspiration, I'll be back in a couple weeks to showcase a card made with one of the fantastic new releases Heather has planned for April. You are definitely not going to want to miss any of the great new images.
Until next time,