First up for the front of my card we have DS4J...
...and here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any details:
- I went pretty CAS for this card. It is also completely digital and then printed out and assembled.
Next up, for the inside of my card we have Doodle Pantry...
Remember, Doodle Pantry challenges are unique. If you use a Doodle Pantry image (not just a sentiment) then not only will your name be entered for a final prize coupon BUT you will also get the featured product for free. That is pretty darn incredible!!! Now of course, you are welcome to submit cards following the rules and theme using an image from any digital company but you will only be entered into the draw for the final prize coupon.
Check out the adorable featured product up for grabs in this month's challenge, for those who do enter using a Doodle Pantry image...
Another great set, suitable for lots of occasions! The great thing with these challenges is that everyone is a winner AND unlike progressive challenges where if you miss a challenge you lose the opportunity to play in future ones, the challenge at Doodle Pantry is set so that ANYONE can enter at ANY time, and still have the opportunity to earn the freebie package (following the rules of course).
Here is the great kit I worked with for this month...
- One I put together.
- The frame and layer styles are from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- DS4J Christmas Progressive Challenge March
- Doodle Pantry -- Challenge #44--Any Digi Goes
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- ...other challenges may be added to this list later in the week...
Well that covers it for this one. I've got a couple more cards I'm finishing off tonight so hopefully I'll get another post done tomorrow. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
Until next time,