Friday, March 14, 2014

Ready, Set, Go: Time to Check Out the Latest New Releases at FBD

Thanks for moseying on by.  I'm so glad you were able to find some time to make my blog one of the stops on your journey today.  If you happened to miss it, on Monday, March 10th, there was a blog hop to release all the new images out this month over at Fresh Brewed Designs. In case you didn't get a chance to participate, I wanted to make sure that you got the opportunity to check out all the great new images for sale.   
 
The Design Team all took a trip with Heather's latest images.  Ready?  Set?  Well, then off we go...
First up we have Hannah.  Hannah is all bright eyed and bushy tailed as she can't wait to start this adventure called life!  Do you remember what it was like when you started out on your own unique journey?  Ah memories...

Boy, I wouldn't want to be this gal's porter.  That is quite a stack of luggage.  Wherever she is headed, she is sure to be prepared for any occasion that might come up!

You can also get the stack of luggage just on it's own.  Although you'll need a little extra cash to pay for the extra baggage fees.  You can tell that the person who sets baggage limits couldn't possibly be a woman.  I'm sure if we had our way, we wouldn't have to pay anything extra until at least the seventh suitcase.

And talking about suitcases, did you ever have one special case that went with you everywhere you traveled as child?  I did.  It was hard cased and green and looked a little like this.  The first thing to always go in it was my teddy bear!  Me and my teddy bear did a lot of traveling when we were younger.  Mostly in-province and in-country but I did get the opportunity to do a little travelling abroad as a youngster.  I was lucky to see several states in the US (north east coast mainly but also Florida) and also got to go to Jamaica when I was 13 and England with my grandparents when I was 16, and yep, bear went with me there too.  I miss that old suitcase of mine but at least I have all the memories from those trips I took still intact -- mostly.

This young woman looks every the inch the professional as she sets out on her very first business trip. She has packed everything she needs in her cute little carry-on.  Now she just has to get through all those long lines at the airport and she'll be on her way.

This young lady seems like she is almost set for her journey.  Just a few more things to squeeze in.  I remember having to sit on a couple suitcases myself to get them closed.  This is the image I got to work with for the hop.  If you missed it and would like to take a look at the card I created, click HERE.

Whether you know someone who is about to embark on a trip, know someone who is just starting out in life or know someone who is about to be on their own for the first time in a long time, any of the images from the Take a Trip collection (available on the store homepage), would be perfect for these kinds of occasions.  It doesn't matter if you are wishing someone bon voyage or reminding them to relish the journey, Heather has just what you need.

Oh and one last thing.  If you participated in the blog hop and would like to know whether you are the lucky winner, click HERE and scroll down to where it says "Blog Hop Winner" in red.  That post is almost an exact copy of this one except for a few small tweaks and of course the winner info, so no need to read through the whole thing again.

Well, that is it for this one.  Remember to savour your own journey through each day.  We only get one shot at this trip through 'life'.  Make sure you make the best of it.

At Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of creativity brewing. So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!



Until next time,

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

great new releases from FBD, Lisa!

KristyLee said...

Lisa,
Super new releases from FBD! This reminds me I have FBD rubber, I need to break out and play with! Stay Crafty!
Peace,
KristyLee