Entering is super simple! You do not need to use a Scribbles Designs image; however, if you do, your name gets entered into the draw twice. You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images HERE or you can also find one for a limited time on the challenge blog HERE. Also, be sure to check out Sam's special Freebie Friday posts as it is another great way to build your Scribbles Designs collection. You can find the rest of the rules and information regarding winners in the sidebar on the challenge blog. You have until 9pm PST on May 14th to come over and play with us.
In honour of our 25th wedding anniversary which the hubs and I celebrated on Tuesday, I have decided to create an homage to love by designing a digital journal page of sorts.
For this project I used one of Sandy's fabulous Doodle images. This one is called Heart Doodle 3. Click on the name or watermark below to take you to its location in the store. Sandy has such an incredible collection of Doodle images. You should really check them out.
Here is my project and the details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Heart Doodle 3: Details can be found above.
- It has been coloured in digitally and adjusted using a simple filter.
- All the different words describing what 'love is' were added to each heart.
- One I created for the purposes of this project.
- I created a simple shape to provide me with a large enough area for my sentiment.
- I added scalloped edging on the edge of it using a template designed by Marisa Lerin, a designer with Pixel Scrapper.
- Once again I have relied on my wonderful new digital paper pack created by Kris B. from Imagine That Digis. I used a paper that I haven't had the chance to yet. It is from the pack called "Ticket to Bliss". To purchase this particular paper pack, click on the watermark you see below.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Love
- http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.ca -- Anything Goes (I couldn't find any rules about digital creations so I am hoping you accept them)
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/all-crafts-challenge-aprilmay.html -- -- Anything Goes But a Card
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca -- Anything Goes (I couldn't find any rules about digital creations so I am hoping you accept them)
So put on those thinking caps and design a project that fits our Doodle Time theme. If you need some images to help you out you can check out all wonderful ones that are in the Scribbles store (you can click the image above to head there now). With so many possible projects to create, the ideas are boundless. Remember there is still two weeks left to enter at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, so I hope to see you there. If you have some time, I invite you to go and check out the wonderful inspiration offered up from my colleagues on the DT. We always look forward to seeing what you come up with for each month's theme!
Until next time,