Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm Sponsoring...The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog

I'm so excited to be able to tell you that I am sponsoring the newest challenge over at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog.  This is the very first time that I have sponsored an actual challenge and I can tell you, I am thrilled to bits.

The current challenge starts today and the theme is FLORAL.  I created a special mini kit for the challenge and I can't wait to see what the DT members created using my goodies.  Here are the prizes up for grabs!



  • One person will receive the full mini kit.
  • One person will receive both paper sets.
  • One person will receive the word art set.
  • One person will receive all three element sets (frames, stickers, brads).
That is a total of four different prizes!  I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge.  To help provide some incentive, I am offering up one of the papers from this kit as a freebie.
As usual,the paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and published at 300 dpi.  Credit information can be found in the credit note below. 

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog.  It is the perfect time of the year to be working with florals so I hope that you will consider joining in!  To head to the main challenge blog, click HERE.

Until next time,

 
Credit Notes For This Creation:© 2014, Lisa L. Décosse.  PUO.  However, you are allowed to use this paper on handmade projects that you intend to sell on a small scale basis provided credit is given. You also need to include a credit note and a link to this blog should you use any of my images in your creations and post them on your blog.  If you would ever like to post a copy of these papers on your own blog or another location you MUST USE A WATERMARKED VERSION that I would be happy to supply you with.  Just drop me an email using the link in the right sidebar to request one.  Please be sure to familiarize yourself with my full terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below. 

Additional Credits
I have used a CU4CU image in this paper.  The flower was originally designed by Pat's Flora and Fauna.  It has been recoloured for the purposes of this paper.

If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page. Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above for the full terms.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use. Along with the Credit Note above... 
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation
  • Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.  If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's awesome, Lisa! Beautiful prizes you are offering! Thanks for the freebie too!

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations. Lovely sets. Thank you for the lovely freebie paper

cass said...

Wonderful kit to create with Lisa, I had loads of fun creating my layout, thanks for sponsoring the Crafters Cafe Challenge

Edwina said...

Lisa, These sets are just beautiful! I love them! I wish I had the time to join in this challenge. Maybe you will share them sometime. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Crafting Vicky said...

I did notice :) And I'll be playing for sure! Thank you very much for the great freebie!

cass said...

So glad you liked my corner flipping, I really love doing digital scrapping.

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa you are just so talented. I am in love with this stunning range and would love to purchase it - so when are you opening an online shop?
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}