The current challenge starts today and the theme is FLORAL. I created a special mini kit for the challenge and I can't wait to see what the DT members created using my goodies. Here are the prizes up for grabs!
- One person will receive the full mini kit.
- One person will receive both paper sets.
- One person will receive the word art set.
- One person will receive all three element sets (frames, stickers, brads).
As usual,the paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and published at 300 dpi. Credit information can be found in the credit note below.
You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog. It is the perfect time of the year to be working with florals so I hope that you will consider joining in! To head to the main challenge blog, click HERE.
Until next time,
I have used a CU4CU image in this paper. The flower was originally designed by Pat's Flora and Fauna. It has been recoloured for the purposes of this paper.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.