Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays--Offerings for March

If you are new to my blog and want to know how this concept got started, you can find the original post by clicking HERE

 Hello peeps.  I almost didn't get this post out in time.  I can't believe we've reached the final Wednesday of the month already.  At least I actually got the offering itself started earlier this week and managed to get the post ready by the wee hours of the morning. 

If you are new to my blog in the past year, you can find other items for the March kit by clicking on the respective links below: 

2013 
  • Pink and blue plaid digital paper:  Click HERE.
  • holy, holy, holy wordart:  Click HERE.
  • Happy Easter buttons + bonus circular stamp:  Click HERE.
The March kit never had a name so since it is focused on Easter I'm just going to call it Easter Blessings.

I actually designed this wordart for a card I'll be showcasing on Good Friday and thought it would be perfect for this month's offering.  I'm giving you a black version and then three in different colours and textures.

These word art creations, part of the Easter Blessings kit (the multi-year kit for the month of March), are in png format and published at 300 ppi.  It is roughly 12 x 2 inches (created big enough for scrapbook pages but easily resizable for smaller creations).  Full credit info is in the file.  To grab these word srt crestions, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

Here is your bonus stamp for March.  You can just left click on this one to bring it up in the lightbox and then right click to save it in its original size which is 3600 x 192 pixels (12 inches x .64 inches).  
 
Stay tuned for a new Wonderful Wednesday post coming next month!  Oh and I hope that you don't find too many typos or grammar problems.  Given that it is after midnight, I'm not sure how good my proofing skills are at the moment.

Until next time,
 

4 comments:

Jackie C said...

Thank you for the paper offered through Julie's Bloghop, it's smashing!

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, Thank you for the Easter Word Art. I like the colors you used. Edwina Brown

Julie Odil said...

Hi Lisa, I wanted you to know I took advantage of the free Easter art you offered. Thanks so much! Julie

susan said...

Thank you for the freebie! It's right in time for Easter or maybe I am very late! LOL! The paper is very pretty!