Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I'm Sponsoring...Through the Craft Room Door


Hello my wonderful peeps.  I'm thrilled to once again be sponsoring Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this week.  TTCRD is always an Anything Goes challenge so there are no excuses for not entering one of your creations!  This week's challenge starts today, Tuesday, and will finish on December 28th at 11:55 p.m., MST.

Given the time of year, team members got to choose from any of my Christmas or Winter related designs.  Since there are way too many previews to include here in this post, you can always check out my Christmas and Winter selections by checking out my Designs Preview Page (tab listed on the top of my blog or click HERE to open up that page).

Winners will get a total of 30 papers: i.e. two sets of twelve + one set of six; or five sets of six; OR a total of 24 papers and two sentiment sets within the Winter or Christmas theme.

I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge.  To help provide some incentive, I am offering up one of the patterned papers from the 12 Days of Christmas 2014 kit as a freebie (PSSST....stay tuned as the 12 Days of Christmas for 2015 begins this coming Friday)



https://app.box.com/s/rnhbt2clnjcul4kl91bq

This digital paper is in 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: Heather Green of HG Designs, Janet Scott, Pixel Scrapper and Shelby Kate Schmitz of Graphicssoft.  To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge
the Through the Craft Room Door Blog.  To head there now, click HERE.  I hope to see some of you there! 

Until next time, 

2 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful Christmas tree digi papers, gorgeous, hugs, Lori m

Teresa Arsenault said...

How kind of you to share this pretty paper. Thank you and Merry Christmas, Lisa. (3 more sleeps!)