Hey folks! I'm here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #125, the theme is Anything Goes! Get creative and create a card or project that you need for an upcoming celebration or one to add to your stash for later. It is totally up to you!
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details...
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Images Details:
- Crystal Chandellier: What is a decadent bathroom without a chandelier?! You can find the image in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- This image has been coloured with a combination of digital colouring and the use of a couple different layer styles. Credits include:
- Delicious Scraps
- Heather Green, HG Designs
- Bath Time Pattieboop: A great image to help anyone relax. You can find the image in Pattie's Etsy shop as well.
- This image has been coloured with a combination of digital colouring, paper piecing, and the use of a pattern and a couple layer styles. Credits include:
- bubbles created with a layer style from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper
- I have used an edge template for the sides of my card. This template was purchased from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- This sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store. It has been coloured digitally to match my project colours.
- The shapes used for matting in behind the image and sentiment are basic shapes created in Photoshop Elements.
- The shadows to give each element some depth were created with a layer style, are from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Paper Products:
- I repeated the paper I used for paper piecing on the front. Credits above.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
You have until September 1st to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Anything Goes! I really hope that you will be able to join us. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,