Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Card Design: Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge...November

http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com

Hello there! It is time to get my progressive card for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge uploaded. Check out the adorable puppy image that we got to work with this month...

https://gsd-stamps.com/collections/holiday-digital-stamps/products/naughty-puppy-digital-stamp

Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Naughty Puppy for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free. Although, given how little time left there is in the challenge, you'd need to work REALLY, REALLY FAST! ;)

Here are my card and details...

General Info:
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
  • Sadly I thought I had more time. Unfortunately, the challenge closes in less than 13 hours and it is already after 12:30 a.m. and I desperately need to head to bed. So, that means I will be back as soon as I get online tomorrow to add the inside of this card and the rest of my details. It is a new day and I'm back with the remaining details!

FRONT

Digital Image Details:
  • Naughty Puppy: You can find this image in the store. Details above. 
  • This image was coloured digitally. Credits include:
    • Bear is paper pieced with a fur texture from My Free Textures 
    • I have used four different layer styles (hat, ribbon) from HG Designs 
    • Wood used for the floor is from FW Studio. It has been recoloured.
    • The background in behind the image is a digi paper from my A Grungy Christmas Mini Kit (details below). I just recoloured it slightly so that it wasn't so dark. 

Digital Embellishments:
  • The snowflakes are from the Christmas Confections kit created by Correen Silke available at {Computer}Scrapbook.com.

INSIDE

OVERALL
Digital Sentiment Details:
  • Both sentiments were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store. Both have been recoloured to suit the purposes of this project.

Digital Paper Products:
  • I have used two of my digi papers for the background on the front and inside. One is from the kit called "A Grungy Christmas" and the other is from "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".

Digital Embellishments:
  • I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment. 
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.

Challenges I am entering:

Challenges I am hoping to enter...

Well guys, that is it for this one. I can't believe we're at the end of the month already.  I hope you join me again on Friday when I announce the latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations and let you know about the latest freebie over at Scribbles Designs. Talking about Scribbles, it is the midway post tomorrow so I hope you'll go over and take a peek. It is also the start for the December challenge at The 12 Months of Christmas. It's a busy couple days ahead. Ends of the month/beginning of the next always are! So stay tuned and I'll see you all again real soon!

Until next time,

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa your card is adorable. Love the fur on your pup.