Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I'm Sponsoring...Through the Craft Room Door


Hello my wonderful peeps. I'm thrilled to once again be sponsoring Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this week. TTCRD is always an Anything Goes challenge so there are no excuses for not entering one of your creations! This week's challenge starts today, Tuesday, and will finish on December 19th at 11:55 p.m., MST.

The team decided that they wanted to work with papers from my Familiar Refrain kit...

This bundle can be purchased in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.

Team members were also allowed to chose from my other designs as well if they wanted.

Winner will receive the Familiar Refrain kit along with their choice of kits to make up a total of 30 papers: i.e. the Familiar Refrain kit has 12 papers so winner can choose one additional set of twelve + one set of six (12+12+6=30); or an additional three sets of six (12 +18=30) within the Winter or Christmas theme.

You can check out all the different selections on my Designs Preview Page (tab listed on the top of my blog or click HERE to open up that page).

I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge. To help provide some incentive, I am offering up one of the patterned papers from the 12 Days of Christmas 2015 kit as a freebie (PSSST....stay tuned as the 12 Days of Christmas for 2016 begins in just over a week and a half).

https://app.box.com/s/rnhbt2clnjcul4kl91bq

This digital paper is in 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: Pixaroma via Deal Jumbo and Brooke Gazarek of Pixel Scrapper. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at the Through the Craft Room Door Blog. To head there now, click HERE. I hope to see some of you there!

Until next time,

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for the Present paper. I love your papers as you know. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. Edwina Brown

Claudia van Schie said...

Thank you for all the beautiful freebies you have shared. I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.! I have a pinterest-page with all the adventcalendars and blogtrains I follow (https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/advent-2016-and-blogtrains)
Love from Holland, Claudia van Schie (to see my christmas card: www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com)