Hey folks! I'm here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #133, the theme is Shades of Purple in Your IMAGE. With spring emerging and Easter to soon be upon us, there are lots of different kinds of cards and projects that could use a little purple. Just remember, we want to see purple in the actual image itself, not just the overall creation.
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Bloomin' Bucket: I just love this basket of daisies. I used it last year and will probably do so again in the future. It is just such a versatile image! You can find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- This image has been coloured with a combination of digital colouring and the use of patterns.
- Credit for metal pattern: Pickled-Jester-Inc (Deviant Art)
- The daisies themselves were digitally coloured using my new Rebelle program.
- The base behind the sentiment and the scalloped sircle was created from a template originally designed by Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Image Details:
- Three Daisies: This trio of daisies was the perfect lead in for my sentiment. This image can also be found in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- These daisies were digitally coloured in Photoshop Elements just to give them a silhouette kinda look.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiments used on the front and inside were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Paper Products:
- The paper used as a base on the front and inside is from my Mommy Dearest: Patterned Papers Kit. I simply recoloured it to fit the colour scheme of my card. This paper pack or the entire Mommy Dearest Bundle can be purchased in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.
- The circle shape used for matting in behind the image and sentiment was created from a template purchased from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- http://cardz4galz.blogspot.ca/ -- Springtime
- http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Birthday Sentiment or #6
- http://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Create Your Own Background Paper (the daisy paper used as my background is one that I created myself and can be found in my Mommy Dearest set, preview above)
- http://www.drsdesignsblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Spring Fling
You have until May 4th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Shades of Purple in Your IMAGE. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules). In addition to all the typical criterion, you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,