Hey folks! I'm here today to post my card for last month's Progressive Challenge over at Limited Runs! I'm afraid my post is late as I was waiting on some info from Nikki who unfortunately was rather ill last week. I did however send my card to Nikki on time; so, thankfully I still qualify for the next image.
The Progressive Challenge is actually on Facebook (FB) in the Limited Runs Group and can be found HERE. You will need to join the group in order to access the information. Now thankfully, Nikki is willing to accept mailed in entries for those people like me who don't have FB accounts. You can find her email addy in the side bar of the store (click on the image above to head there). In fact, if you don't have a blog, that is okay too. Simply send a photo and she'll add you in.
Check out the fun image that we got to work with this past challenge...
If you'd like to purchase the Cactus image you can now find it for $2.00, its regular price, over in the Limited Runs Store on a special page that showcases all the Progressive Challenge images. Click HERE to head there now.
Each round of Progressive Challenges will last for three months and there will be a grand prize winner at the end of each round.
Each Round Lasts 1 Month:
Starts on the 15th and ends on the 13th with a winner
Free Digi until the 29th of the month. Then you can buy into the challenge for $1.00
2nd Round***started Sept. 15th:
Free Digi (if you played Round 1 & entered) or you can buy into the challenge for $1.00
3rd Round***starts Oct 15th:
Free Digi ( if you played Round 2 & entered) or you can buy into the challenge for $1.00
Not to confuse you, but while my card below is for round 2, the challenge itself has entered the 3rd round of this stage.
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
- Cactus: You can find this image in the store. Details above.
- This image was coloured digitally using my Photoshop Elements program. Additional Credits include:
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The word art creation was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. It is available in the So So Sorry Digital Art Set. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store. It has been recoloured for the purposes of this design.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- The brads are from the Brads & Buttons section of my A Touch of Class Kit available for purchase in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment is one of my own that I created specifically for this project.
Digital Paper Products:
- Both papers were created for this project.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image on the front and sentiment on the inside.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am entering...
Challenges I am hoping to enter..
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.ca -- Always Anything Goes
- http://thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot.ca/-- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://thepapershelter.blogspot.ca/ --Make it Square
Be sure to pop over to the Facebook Group to find out all the details you need or visit the details page over at the store by clicking HERE.
Take care my friends and I hope to see you all again soon!
Until next time,