Hello there! It is time to get my progressive card for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge uploaded.
Check out the cute image that we got to work with this month...
Balancing Holiday Mouse for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Balancing Holiday Mouse: You can find this image in the store. Details above.
- This image was coloured with a combo of techniques including digital, layer styles and paper-piecing. Other credits include:
- The fur was created using a texture from My Free Textures
- The ruff and pompom on the hat was altered using a layer style from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper
- The material of the hat was altered using a layer style from Heather of HG Designs
- The ornament top was altered using a layer style by Scraps Statchoo (site no longer in service)
- The wall and floor was created from an image by Kaz aka Karen Arnold (Pixabay)
- The banner across the middle was created using a brush designed by Heather of HG Designs.
- The brads are assets from the Christmas in July kit by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked it up as a freebie a while back. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Paper Products:
- The paper used on the bottom half of the front and inside is from my mini kit called Holiday Trimmings. I created the paper used on the top based on the layer style that was used on the ornaments of the paper below (if that makes any sense at all).
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am entering:
Challenges I am hoping to enter..
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have a great weekend ahead.
Until next time,