Hello there! It is time to get my progressive card for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge uploaded.
Check out the cute image that we got to work with this month...
Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Love you sew much - Bunny! for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Love you sew much - Bunny!: You can find this image in the store. Details above.
- This image was coloured with a combo of techniques including digital, layer styles and paper-piecing. Other credits include:
- The background was created using a layer style from Heather of HG Designs
- The room background is an image courtesy of darkmoon1968 (Pixabay)
- The 'reflection' behind the mirror was created with an image courtesty of KERBSTONE (Pixabay)
- The lamp is an image courtesy of OpenClipart-Vectors (Pixabay)
- The fur was created using a texture from My Free Textures
- The heart was paper pieced with a digi paper from Imagine That Digistamp available in the "Satin Fabrics" set. Click on the link to find the set in the store.
- The chair is an image from Imagine That Digistamp available in the "I Chairish You" set. Click on the link to find the set in the store (currently on sale).
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The circle frame was created with a shape courtesy of Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com.
- The little hearts above and below the sentiment are created with a brush designed by Heather of HG Designs.
- The brads are assets from the Brads and Buttons section of my A Touch of Class kit available for sale in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it in the bundle available HERE. I've tweaked the colour slightly to match the colours in this project.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One I created.
Digital Paper Products:
- The background paper and the accent paper on the bottom are courtesy of The CoffeeShop Blog. I've tweaked the colour of the accent piece slightly to match the colours in this project.
- The teal paper used as an accent on the left is from the Satin Fabrics set linked above from Imagine That Digistamp. I've tweaked the colour slightly to match the colours in this project.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am entering:
Challenges I am hoping to enter..
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have a great New Year's!
Until next time,