Monday, July 01, 2019

Happy Canada Day!

I've been away from home for several days and I know that today will soon be over but I didn't want to let this day go by without saying…

H A P P Y   C A N A D A   D A Y!

To all my fellow Canadians out there!!!

In between catching up on everything I've missed this past week, I took the time to create a freebie in honour of the birthday of this amazing country that I am blessed to call home…

https://app.box.com/s/2tkosb9kt15ryzzwk664zebq5tg9gtaq

This digital paper is one that will become part of the Oh Canada kit that I am working on. It is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Digitalartsi (The Hungry JPEG) and The CoffeeShop Blog. Full credits in the file. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Oh and don't worry, I wouldn't forget the celebration coming up on Thursday in honour of my neighbours to the south (oh and north in Alaska and also west in Hawaii); so, be sure to come back then for an Independence Day freebie.

Wherever you may happen to reside, enjoy the remainder of your day everyone!

Until next time,

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks Lisa. Obviously I'm not Canadian, but I did make a Canadian card this year, and this would have been great background paper.

Edwina said...

Thank you so much for the paper. I love your creations. I hope you had a wonderful Canada Day! Edwina Brown