Hello there folks! I'm popping in today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #164, the theme is Hallowe'en/Autumn. It is that time of year where so many kinds of cards can be made--Thanksgiving, Halloween or just a card to celebrate the fall season in general. I've chosen to make a Hallowe'en card for this challenge.
General Project Info:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Images Details:
- I have used two of Pattie's images for my card. The first one is Haunted House. I repeated and then flipped it for the other end of the card. The image in the middle panel is Tree Owl Moon Silhouette.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment used on the inside was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Paper Products:
- The paper used as a background on the front and inside is one available in my Trick or Treat kit. You can purchase it as part of the Patterned Paper section from that kit or as part of the full kit. You can find the kit for sale in the Scribbles Designs store by clicking the watermark below.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and sentiment (inside).
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until October 31st to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Hallowe'en/Autumn. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Now before I go, I also wanted to let you know that Pattie is retiring over 30 images from the store so you'll want to check them out before they are gone forever. Click on the badge below to head over to that section in the Pattie's Creations store! Each retiring image is available for only $1 USD!!! So it is a great time to stock up.
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have a wonderful October and I'll see you again soon.
Until next time,