Hey folks! Today is New Release Day over at the Imagine That! Digistamp blog and we're doing something a bit different. Instead of giving away a copy of each set on the main blog, participating DT members will each have the opportunity to give away a set to one lucky commenter.
So far, there have already been two new releases and now it is time for the third and final one of the day. If you missed them, you can find the first one, with the opportunity to win the Nurse Sara set HERE, and you can find the second, with the opportunity to win the Foxy Thang set HERE. The Goats set was just released and is being showcased on the Imagine That! Digistamp blog right now.
Not only did I have the chance to work with one of Kristy's wonderful new sets, I get to give it away too! Here is the set up for grabs...
Here are the details for my card...
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image & Sentiment Details:
- Goats: The image and sentiment come from the Goats set. I have used the pre-coloured image. If you click on the name you can find this set in the store.
- The ground has been added with the grass brush in Photoshop Elements.
- The sky was paper pieced with a paper from Kristy's Counting Sheep set. You can click HERE to find it in the store.
Digital Embellishments Details:
- The brads are courtesy of Jeannie Bachtold from Computerscrapbook.com.
INSIDEDigital Image Details:
- Goats: This image is also from the Goats set.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Paper Details:
- The digi paper used for the background is from TextureMate.
- The daisy digi paper used as an accent piece is from the Spring Fields Digital Paper Pack created by Kristy from Imagine That! Digistamp. You can find it in the store by clicking HERE.
- The shape used for matting is a basic shape created in Photoshop Elements.
- The shadows to give certain elements some depth were created with a layer style, from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
For a chance to win, simply leave a comment on this post. You have until 3:00 p.m. EDT (12:00 p.m. Noon PDT) on Friday, September 9th, to comment. For two additional chances to win this set you will need to leave comments on the other participating Design Team members' blogs.
We will announce the winner of all three sets here on this blog on Sunday, September 11th at 3:00 p.m. Don't forget you'll have just two weeks to claim your prize, if you are one of the lucky winners!
Be sure to head to the main blog for more details.
Well that is it for this one. See you later!
Until next time,