Howdy folks! Yesterday it was time for this week's Freebie Friday inspiration over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. While I managed to get the post done over there while it was still Friday, I just ran out of time to get my card and details up on my personal blog, so I'm posting today instead.
I also wanted to let you know that with just a little over a week until Christmas, Freebie Friday will be taking a month long holiday break but there is no need to worry as we will be back on January 20th with the next Freebie Friday edition.
For this last Freebie Friday of the year, we're going to continue with our holiday theme by offering up a cute little Holiday Tree (#F 141). You can find the freebie over in my Freebie Friday post by clicking HERE or this image can also be found in the store HERE.
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- #F 141 Holiday Tree: A lovely little tree already for you to decorate! If you click on the name you can find this image in the store. You can also click HERE to find it in my Freebie Friday post.
- This image has been coloured digitally. Credits include:
- The star was altered using a layer style from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- Pot has been 'paper pieced' with a paper from my A Grungy Christmas mini paper pack (preview below)
Digital Embellishment Details:
- I used a template to achieve the scalloped edge on the right side of the card front. This template was purchased from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- The ribbon used is from my Holiday Hoopla Kit. More details below.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This beautiful sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- I have coloured it digitally to match the colours of my project.
Digital Paper Products:
- I have used two digi papers (along with the ribbon mentioned above) from my Holiday Hoopla Kit. This bundle can be purchased in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.
- The shape used for matting are basic shapes created in Photoshop Elements.
- The shadows to give certain elements some depth were created with a layer style, from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
So, once Jan 20th hits be sure to once again mark you calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab a freebie. Don't forget, you can find the Holiday Tree from December 16th's post HERE. It is a great way to add to your SD digi stamp collection. Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries! That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images. Why not this one?
Also, while I have you here, I wanted to tell you about a special event coming up over on Scribbles Designs...
Starting December 20th, Scribbles Designs will begin a Five Day Countdown to Christmas. Each day for five days there will be a different event planned. Readers will have a chance to join in to win some digi images, get a great discount and grab a limited time freebie.
We hope that you will join in on the fun. Remember it all starts December 20th, so mark your calendars!
Until next time,