Hello to you all! I'm here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #130, the theme is Use an Animal Image. I didn't get many Christmas cards done last year so I am trying to get a head start on them right now. It is definitely never to early to begin the stash.
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Pearl The Penguin: Pearl is such a cutie pie. You can find her in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the image name or watermark linked below.
- Coloured digitally. Credits include:
- Earmuff muffs are paper pieced with a fur texture from My Free Textures
- The background in behind the image is a digi paper from my Snow Much Fun mini kit.
- The pennant shape used in behind the sentiment was created from a template. This template was designed by Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- Both of these sentiments were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Paper Products:
- I have used one of my digi papers for the background on the front and inside from the mini kit called "Welcome to the North Pole".
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter..
- http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Christmas Goes
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au (3E) (Max 10) -- Anything Goes
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Christmas
- http://thepapershelter.blogspot.ca/ -- A Christmas Card
- http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes with the Option of a Christmas Paper
You have until February 2nd to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Use an Animal Image. I really hope that you will be able to join us. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,