Saturday, April 22, 2017

Freebie Alert: Happy Birthday to My Hubs!

Today is another special day in our household, and as such, it deserves a very special shout out. Today my hubs celebrates his birthday!!!

I'd be lost without this amazing man in my life. So, I want to wish my incredible hubby a very happy birthday. In honour of this special day, I've got a present for all of you as everyone should get to celebrate today!!!
 
 https://app.box.com/s/aqa846tazir47adok6i9vge88282t1ji
This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Brooke Gazarek (Pixel Scrapper). To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Don't Forget to Join My Birthday Linky Party

You can find all the details by clicking HERE.


I hope that the hubs has a good day and that all of you will as well!!!

Until next time,

5 comments:

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you Lisa and Happy Birthday to your husband!

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, Happy Birthday to your hubby! I hope you both have enjoyed the day. Thank you so much for the paper. Edwina Brown

ike said...

Oooh - thank you for this... it goes really well with your Birthday Banner paper :-D Happy Birthday to The Man xxxx

Tiggerscraps said...

Thank you for the cute papers! Happy birthday!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to your husband too, Lisa. I'm so glad that you have a partner to share life with!!! Thanks for the wonderful paper!!!