Sunday, May 28, 2017

Card Design: Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge...May

http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com

Hello there! It is time to get my progressive card for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge uploaded.

Check out the adorable image that we got to work with this month...
Flowers for you - Digital Stamp

Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Flowers for You for free. It has a version with the sentiment and one without. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.

Here are my card and details...

General Info:
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.

FRONT

Digital Image Details:
  • Flowers for You: You can find this image in the store. Details above. 
  • This image was coloured digitally using Photoshop Elements.

Digital Embellishment Details:
  • The flowers and leaf spray are from the Floral Accessories section of my Tag Grab Bag 1: Cotton Candy Collection which is available for sale in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.
  • The buttons are from the Brads & Buttons section of my A Touch of Class kit which is available for sale in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.
 

INSIDE



OVERALL
 Digital Sentiment Details:
  • The sentiments on both the front and inside were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store. Both have been recoloured to suit the purposes of this project.

Digital Paper Products:
  • The paper used for the background on the front and inside, along with the dotted paper used as an accent on the front, are both freebies available on my blog. Click the respective watermarks below to find them.
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/2017/04/freebie-alert-card-linky-party-happy.htmlhttp://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/2017/04/freebie-alert-happy-birthday-to-my-hubs.html
 
  • The pink paper is from my Fight Like a Girl set which is available for sale in the Imagine That Digistamp store. You can find it HERE.

  • The glitter paper is from my Glitteratti 1 Mini Kit.


Digital Embellishments:
  • I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiments.  The scalloped shape on the front is also a basic shape.
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.

Challenges I am entering:

Challenges I am hoping to enter...

Well guys, that is it for this one. I'm busy behind the scenes as usual. The ends of the month are always crazy for me so I'll see again when I can!

Until next time,

2 comments:

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

This is such a fun card! Love the embellishments and the sentiment inside made me laugh :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa, your card is just adorable. Love all your digital elements.