Monday, October 09, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Hello everyone! I am popping in today to wish all of my fellow Canadians a very happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you've all had a wonderful weekend surrounded by family and friends. I created a free paper in celebration of this great holiday.



This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. This paper will be part of a future set called, Fall Into Fall. I've used resources from Catharina77 (via Pixabay), Redfield Plugins, KrystalDesignsCo (via Inky Deals), Creative Tacos and The CoffeeShop Blog. Full credits in the file. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.Given that it is midnight, I hope I haven't made any errors. :)

Well that is it for this one! My day today will be spent with the person I am most thankful for--my hubby! See you again soon!

Until next time,

6 comments:

ike said...

How gorgeous :-) Thank you very much and Happy Thanksgiving to you xxx

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you so much! I love this leaf paper. I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Edwina Brown

Four11Lady said...

Thanks so much for the colorful paper!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa I'm not Canadian, but that is great leaf paper thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great celebration and family time!!!

Suze said...

Thanks for the lovely paper - perfect for autumn makes.

Pippa said...

Hi Lisa, lovely paper which I have snapped up! Thank you, it's just what I need! Take care.
Pippa