Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!!!

To those of you who celebrate, Happy Easter!

I realize that this year we are forced to celebrate Easter a little bit differently than most of us normally would and that for those of you with extended family and especially young grandchildren and/or young nieces and nephews, it may be especially difficult not seeing the little ones in person. My heart goes out to you if this is your situation. The great thing is that with all the technology available these days, reaching out to our loved ones is easier than ever. I hope that you have the opportunity to connect virtually or by phone with those you love during this special long weekend.

I have it on good authority from the Prime Minister of Canada that the Easter Bunny is considered an essential service and therefore will be allowed to cross borders and travel into each of the Canadian provinces. In fact, I heard a report from the Premier of Alberta and his team that they have extra supplies of personal protective equipment stored up in their warehouses that they will be sharing with the three worst hit provinces in our country. Additionally, they have also promised to send the Easter Bunny some equipment as well so that he can do his job safely. I hope that the Easter Bunny has received special dispensation to travel to your part of the world as well.

Hopefully EB will have the opportunity to bring most of you some sweet treats or fragrant ones. My gift to you is this digital paper in honour of today…

https://app.box.com/s/qnrqnqveit6xs1vy0bqmqbwbzm3tditl

This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: Creative Fabrica Crafts and nicjulia (both via Creative Fabrica). To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Before I go, I wanted to share a link to a sweet video I watched earlier in the week. Some adorable Meerkats take part in an Easter egg hunt in the London Zoo while it is closed. You can find it HERE.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll be spending the day with my own amazing hubby who continues to have to go out every day and work since his job is considered essential!

Until next time,

6 comments:

Suze said...

Thanks for the paper Lisa. Our Prime Minister assured everyone that both the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are considered essential workers. She also encouraged people to draw Easter Eggs and put them in their windows for children out exercising to spot.

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa Happy Easter and thanks for sharing this gorgeous paper. You are right it is different and will go down on the books...I am just afraid on how. The toilet paper craze, people acting like they have never washed their hands before and the other stupid stuff. Obviously as a nurse the Covid virus is nothing to blow off; however, the things that people are doing are not showing that they are intelligent human beings. It makes me sad that we can not determine which people stay in quarantine FOREVER!!!

Lori m said...

Happy Easter Lisa.....gorgeous papers, hugs, Lori m

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you so much for this adorable Easter paper. I love that cute bunny in the circle. Lovely colors used too. Edwina Brown

Donna said...

Thank you Lisa. An adorable designer paper! I'll make a note to use it next year. Hope all is well with you. We are doing fine so far.

ike said...

Such a cute bunny paper. Thank you very much xoxo