Saturday, July 04, 2020

Happy Independence Day!!!

It is still the Fourth of July for some hours yet and that means that all my wonderful American friends, followers and readers are celebrating Independence Day today. As promised on Wednesday, here is another freebie--this time in honour of the U.S.A. 

I decided to stick with the same type of theme as the Canada Day papers, as today's papers also features cupcakes only this time in red, white and blue. While one of the papers is specific to the States only, I decided to also create a copy without the text so that others could use it as well. Check them out...


https://app.box.com/s/2tkosb9kt15ryzzwk664zebq5tg9gtaq

This digital paper is one that will become part of the Spirit of America kit that I am working on. I've used resources from Natali Arkush Art (via Design Bundles) and Marisa Lerin (via Pixel Scrapper). The font used for the 'Happy Fourth of July' text is courtesy of Alejandro Inler (via Font Squirrel). Full credits in the file. To grab them, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the papers, their preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Well folks, that is it for this one. I hope that you all continue to stay safe and healthy where ever you may live.

Until next time,

3 comments:

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa. Not sure if I'll have a use for this one but I downloaded it anyway. Because you can guarantee if I don't download it that I will find a use for it.

Edwina said...

Lisa, Happy 4th of July! Thank you so much for the beautiful 4th paper. I love it. Edwina Brown

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa thanks so much that is so sweet of you to share this.