Hello there folks! I hope that each of you is continuing to
in your own
little corner of this world as we continue our battle with Covid-19.
We've been in lockdown in my region for over two weeks again, and I'm just praying for the day that we get this virus under some sort of control! Like many of you, I miss being able to see my loved ones!
I'm popping in today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #181, the theme is Birthdays! This gave me the perfect opportunity to create my hubby's birthday card as he will be celebrating on the 22nd of this month.
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). It will be printed out and assembled prior to dissemination.
- 3 Balloons was offered up as a freebie over on the Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog. Be sure to check the blog each month to collect freebies. This image has been coloured digitally. Credits include:
- I have repeated Pattie's 3 Balloons image, lowering its opacity to allow it to serve as a watermark.
Digital Paper Products:
- The paper used as the background on the front and inside is from my Bokeh Multicolour Set 1.
- The blue accent piece with hearts used on the front is from my Heartland Mini Bundle. This mini kit can be purchased in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.
- The sentiments used on both the front and inside were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop to create matting in behind the image (front) and sentiment (inside).
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until May 6th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Birthdays. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Keep washing those hands and stay healthy. Hopefully, I'll see you again soon.
Until next time,