there folks! I hope that each of you is continuing to
in your own
little corner of this world!
General Project Info:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). It will be printed out and assembled prior to dissemination.
Digital Image Details:
- Six Seashell Images: I have used the scalloped shell from this set. You can find the set
in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the image name. This image has been coloured digitally.
- The brads used on the front as accents are from my A Taste of Summer kit. The section can be purchased as part of the full kit. You can find it HERE.
Digital Paper Products:
Digital Paper Products:
- The shell paper and the background glitter paper that I used as matting in behind the patterned paper are both also from my A Taste of Summer kit. The patterned papers can be purchased separately, the glitter papers can be purchased along with the natural texture papers, or both sets can be purchased as part of the full kit to make it more economical. You can find it HERE. The glitter paper has been tweaked a bit to better match the colours in the patterned paper.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiments used on the front and the inside were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I have recoloured a portion of the inside sentiment to better suit the colours in my project. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- The scalloped matting used on the front and inside was created with a shape courtesy of Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until September 2nd to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Beach/Under the Sea. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget… Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Keep washing those hands and stay healthy. Hopefully, I'll see you again soon.
Until next time,