Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Final Holiday Handout and a New Year's Day Message

It is a brand new year filled with possibility and promise.  What does the new year hold for you as an individual, as a family, as members of your community, your nation or as a member of this world that grows smaller each and every day?

Do you have new year's resolutions that you set and keep, or not keep as the case may be Or, do you set achievable goals like I do?

What plans do you have for the months and year ahead?

The New Year offers so much promise and possibility, we just have to commit to living each and every day as it hits in order to recognize and tap into all the blessings that come our way.  I want to wish all of you a happy, healthy, and rewarding New Year in which you fulfill your fondest dreams. I found a poem which expresses everything I'd like to share with you:

My happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want you get.

A year in which you cherish
the past year's memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.

I wish for you a lovely year
With happiness galore;
And when it's done, I wish you
Many, many more.
(Author Unknown)

And finally, we come to the last holiday handout of the season.
Welcome to a brand new year.  The canvas is empty.  What are you going to draw?

Until next time,

6 comments:

ike said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too - may you be healthy and prosperous. Best wishes to you both and Marigold :-D xxx

Lynn C. (wordperfectqueen@yahoo.com) said...

Happy New Year, Lisa. Thanks for the poem...I really liked it. I really love the colors of your digi file. Beautiful.

Diana said...

Happy New Year.

Diana said...

Happy New Year.

Made by Mandy said...

Lisa Thank you for your lovely message on my blog regarding my win. Unfortunately this Christmas has been peppered with sadness in that my husband's Uncle passed away on Christmas Eve morning so now we are in a the middle of sorting his finance out and a funeral. Not the best start to the New Year but I have learnt from the experience and am putting my own affairs in order, I would never want to subject my loved ones to the mess that he left behind.

Your sentiment is lovely, the strength that I have gained from battling my demons over the last year has me skipping down the path to happy new tomorrows, but very importantly enjoying the journey along the way (no matter what it may bring!!)

Happy New Year to you Lisa, I am really am grateful that I 'met' you in blogland

Love Mandy xxx

Pingvinmamman said...

Beautiful sentiment!