Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Sensational Spray for September

Hello my lovelies.  I've got 15 minutes before I need to head downstairs and it should be just enough time to get this week's edition of Wonderful Wednesdays out.  In keeping with the theme of Fall Into Fall, I am offerering up a spray of leaves.  I'd imagine that while it is probably more for scrapbookers, card makers could also use it simply by decreasing its size and laying it over top a light coloured paper before printing it out.

I am pretty proud of this one and hope you like it as well.  I used a template as a base but I put in a significant number of hours colouring it and touching up all the edges.  I put so much time into it in fact, that I am going to do something I've never done before.  I will only be offering this image as a freebie for the remainder of September.  After that it will be removed and set aside for my store once it is established.  That should give you plenty of time to download it and add it to your September kit right?  Well, without further ado, here it is...
Edit:  This image has been removed and will be available for sale sometime in the future.

It is approximately 1145 wide x 1375 pixels high, and is published as a png at 300 dpi. What do think?  It is store worthy right?

If you have missed the first two posts for Wonderful Wednesdays this month, you can go HERE for the first one and HERE for the second where you can grab some Lovely Lettering and some Paper Play.

Stay tuned for one more Wonderful Wednesday this month.  What will it be?  Hard to say.  It will all depend on where the wind carries my ideas.  And look at that I'm only 15 minutes late.  Guess it took 30 and not 15, I do have the tendency to underestimate how long it takes to get things accomplished A LOT.  However, at least I got the offering created and the post out while it is still Wednesday.  That must count for something right?

Also just before I go, thanks for your continued concern regarding my illness.  I really do hate to have to keep telling you I'm sick.  I'm certainly not looking for pity, but I do feel it is important to keep you apprised so that you know and hopefully understand why I'm not running at my usual capacity.  I'll get back on track eventually!  In the meantime thanks for all your well wishes and cyber hugs, they are definitely all contributing towards the healing process, I'm sure!

Until next time,



Credit Notes For This Creation:© 2013, Lisa L. Décosse.  PUO.  However, you are allowed to use this embellishment on handmade projects that you intend to sell on a small scale basis provided credit is given.  You also need to include a credit note and a link to this blog should you use any of my images in your creations and post them on your blog.  Please be sure to familiarize yourself with my full terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  This leaves spray has been created using a template from Brooke Gazarek at Pixel Scrapper.    

If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  

Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above for the full terms.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use:

Along with the Credit Note above...
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation
  • Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.  If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

9 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Fabulous falling leaves. I don't know when I'll get to use it but I'm sure that I will one day! Hugs and here's to hoping you're better soon!

ike said...

Wonderful leaves - Thank you Lisa :-) Hmmm - obviously my healing vibes are not strong enough.... I'll send some more along :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty - thanks!

SAMARA said...

I just saw this idea and went back to read from the beginning Lisa. It is totally brilliant. "You" colored these leaves? OMGosh...they are absolutely amazing. How on earth did you do this? And they are absolutely perfect...just like outside my window. I love how they are so free falling!. Just beautiful. xox

Anonymous said...

Oh, so very pretty. Still not pretty enough to make me happy that fall is just around the corner, and then winter, yuck!! LOL Thank you.

Krisha said...

Oh I love these leaves and the colors you chose for them. Can't wait to put them on something. THANK YOU

Charlene Mitchell said...

I love these Lisa! Thanks so much for sharing! You're making some amazingly, creative treats for us! Definitely store-worthy! I look forward to trying them out on cards!

Anonymous said...

I love it. It is so beautiful. I read the 2 posts above before I got here. I went & had an x-ray today to see if this has turned into pneumonia or not. I had read your post on my phone but hadn't downloaded it or come to your blog. I always like your FBD posts way better. :-) I love your Christmas card for Lady Anne too. I get them done & then don't post them so I end up not getting the next one. I think right now I'm doing as much as I can. Hugs~Patti

Silverbutterfly said...

What beautiful leaves, have always wanted to travel to see the leaves in the fall. Have never gotten to, but I keep hoping. Thanks really appreciate them.

Silverbutterfly