Monday, August 18, 2014

I'm Sponsoring...The Outlawz Challenge Blog

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings

Whoop!  Whoop!  I'm so happy to let you all know that I am sponsoring the latest challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog.  This is my third challenge sponsorship this year.  While you do have to sign in, it is free to be a member of Outlawz and there is a different challenge every day of the week to keep you busy.  Every Monday it is the Greeting Cards Challenge.  That is the one that I am sponsoring this week.  The rules of the challenge are that your project must have a greeting/sentiment on the outside.  The theme this week is Sentiment to the LeftThe weekly winner is announced at the beginning of the following week and the prizes are awarded monthly.
 
Since this challenge was kind of wide open, I allowed DT members to choose from any of my goodies for their projects and I'm anxious to see what they came up with.  

Here are the prizes I decided on for the winners...



PLUS
Three Sentiment Kits of the person's choice

The papers were offered up as prizes during a treasure hunt on my blog last year so a handful of you already have at least some of them.  The papers and frames have also been offered up as prizes during a giveaway on a friend's blog to help her celebrate a milestone.  The tags are a brand new addition to this collection. 
  • One person will receive all the prizes listed above (the three sentiment kits will be chosen from existing designs listed on my design previews page which you can find HERE.)
  • One person will receive the paper set.
  • One person will receive the frames set.
  • One person will receive the tags set.
  • One person will receive their choice of three sentiment kits (location listed above).
That is a total of five different prizes!  I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge.  To help provide some incentive, I am offering up one of the frames from this kit as a freebie.

https://app.box.com/s/1rebxzwctjp3fvk0fhiz

To grab this frame click HERE or on the preview above to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the frame, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.  This frame is in png format and published at 300 dpi.  If you are interested, the matching paper is still on my blog as a freebie.  You can grab it HERE.  

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog.  To head there now, click HERE but don't forget you need sign in to play.  I hope to see some of you there!

Until next time,


 

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome sponsorship Lisa. Just love those tags.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Lisa.. these are FANTASTIC!!!! What a great prize :) You are so generous!!! I have to tell you... I LOVED your comment on my blog LOL So nice to know someone else is so much like me! LOL Perfectionists a bit.. everything has to be just right! Ever since the getting to know you hop, I follow you a lot closer than I did before :) Have a great day!!!

Donna said...

Thanks for the frame Lisa! I'm going to try to find time to play along but my daughter's wedding is three weeks away with a shower this weekend so my time is short. Great sets!

Edwina said...

You know That I spend a lot of time at the Outlawz challenges don't you? I am glad to see you going over there. Those women are serious about there challenges. Good luck! I hope you get some sales out of it. Edwina Brown