Sunday, January 11, 2015

Card Design: Imagine That...Well Wishes

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html
Hello everyone.  I hope that you are all doing well on this second Sunday of 2015.  In just a little while I'm going to be knee deep in old sign language resources as the hubs and I begin the official purge of this house.  It is our intent to move sometime in the next couple years and it all begins with a massive de-clutterization as we get ready to go from a house to an apartment.  I'm shuddering just thinking of it. However before I venture down into the basement, I thought I'd post my first Imagine That! Digis by Kris project for January. 

Here are my card and details.  Check it out...

General Details:
 
  • There is no time like the present to refresh my store of birthday cards for the year ahead.  This particular set is one that I received from a challenge win way back at the end of 2013 (or maybe it was the beginning of 2014).  I won two images and showed you the first set with my second December card.  Today I'm using images from the second set I won.  It has taken me a while to use them but I am so glad I have both these sets.
  • They are both extremely versatile and can be used for a variety of occasions, this time I went with a birthday card, maybe next time it will be a get well card.  That is another of the great things about Kris' sets.  There is always such versatility!

FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • Well Wishes: I've chosen to work with the coloured version for this project.  Another great reason for investing in Kris' work is that the full sets in the store all come with a coloured version. When you purchase a full set, you always get your choice of which image to use!  Clicking on the name or watermark below will take you to the set's location in the store.

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p73/Well_Wishes.html
Paper Products: 
  • The blue patterned paper is from K & C Company Designer Paper--Best of...florals collection.  The yellow patterned is from my scrap pile but I believe it is from this same book.

INSIDE
Digital Sentiment Details: 
  • This great sentiment was one available in the Well Wishes set.

OVERALL  
Embellishments: 
  • The flowers are Glitter Blossoms from Forever in Time and were purchased at the Dollar Tree.
Paper Products: 
  • Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • The paper I used on the bottom of the card on the front and as matting on the inside is from Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Citrus Blend collection.
Challenge I am entering... 

Don't Forget to Check out the IT Challenges...
You have the rest of January to enter one or both of the challenges taking place on the Imagine That blog.

S.O.T.M. Challenge'Use Any' ChallengeClick on the left image for the current Stamp of the Month Challenge! 

 


Click on the right image for the current use ANY IT! digi challenge!

 
Well folks, that is it for now. Stay tuned for more Imagine That! Digis by Kris creations, coming your way soon along with all my regular features and design team posts.  Time I hit the basement, there is no more putting off the dreaded trip.

Until next time,


15 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful Lisa. Your colouring is pure delight.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, I love your Well Wishes birthday card. I like wishing wells. I have only seen 2 in my life that were at parks in Kentucky. The money went to help the parks. Do you read the comics? Rose is Rose has a wishing well in it sometimes. I like to think that they do grant wishes. I love your pretty papers you used on your card. So cheerful to look at. Edwina Brown

ike said...

Such a pretty image and lovely colouring :-) I really don't envy you all that clearing + packing !!! I hate moving !!!
Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and sentiment .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges Ginny ♥

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely work! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge blog!

Borqna said...

Super cute card!
Good luck!

Sall said...

Such adorable cards I love them. Much Love and Hugs Sall {IWC DT}

Patty Sue 2 said...

A fun birthday card and it promises spring! hank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good Luck and be sure and play with us again.

Matney said...

Each card sweet and wonderful use of the images.
Really like the base on the first.
Thanks for making sure of the rules and joining us this round at Ike's World Challenges, Shoni - DT

Alyx said...

Beautiful image...great card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Sharon Smith said...

Great card! Lovely color choices. Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

Just Me said...

Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Your Scrapbook Place.
Joyce

Pat said...

Love your card, Lisa. Glad to see you at Your Scrapbook Place challenges this month! Thanks for playing.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining the Dreamweaver Stencils Challenge this month!