Saturday, January 03, 2015

The 12 Days of Christmas Quest: Day Ten

Hello and welcome to the first weekend of the year!  Before I continue I just want to say a big thanks to all those who've left comments of concern and also for those of you willing to add my momma's recovery to your prayers.  This means more than I can ever say.  I won't get into the travesties of very early this morning, but suffice it to say that my roll of something unpleasant happening each day so far in this new year, is still on a roll.  I'm hoping the streak will break soon.

For now though it is time to get on with the tenth day of Christmas and time to continue the quest.  If you missed day one click HERE to start from the beginning and read all the details.
Day two:    click HERE
Day three:  click HERE
Day four:    click HERE
Day five:    click HERE
Day six:    click HERE 
Day seven: click HERE
Day eight:  click HERE
Day nine:  click HERE

As a quick refresher, each day during the 12 Days of Christmas (Dec. 25th to Jan. 4th), you're going to be given a task to follow.  I'll be sending you on a quest to find or provide me with certain facts from the stores or blogs of designers that I love.  Then, it is will just be a matter of emailing me the answer to my query and you'll earn a free digital paper.

Since this is a busy time of year for most people, you will have plenty of time to complete the quest.  It is completely up to you as to when and how you submit your answers (daily, all at once at the end, or otherwise) AS LONG AS all your answers are sent in no later than January 12th, 2015.

Here is the paper up for grabs today...

This paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi.  Today's paper was created using elements from two great designers.  What Christmas collection is complete without a Christmas sweater!  I actually provided a sneak peak of this paper on my recent card for Imagine That!  Digis by Kris.  If you'd like to see how this paper looks on a card, click HERE.

The cool deer and poinsettia pattern is courtesy of Elif Sahin.  Elif joined the Pixel Scrapper team this past year and has made a few items that I have been fortunate to acquire and several more that I am interested in. The background was created with an overlay from Elif's colleague, Sheila Reid, whom I've already gushed about this week.

Play along each of the 12 days and you'll earn yourself the full set!  So, how about we get started with today's clue!!!


On the tenth day of Christmas,
it is time to earn paper number ten.
I'm running out of things to say, so I'll just say,
  good tidings to all animals, children, women and men!!!

Task:
Head on over to the From the Heart Stamps store and let me know the names of THREE images and/or sets that have Faith's trademark BIRDBRAIN in themHint:  If you scroll down underneath the banner, you'll see the CATEGORIES listed on the side.  Click on the '+' (plus) beside Seasonal Celebrations and HolidaysClick on the Christmas & Winter section from the expanded list to narrow down your search!  There are at least ten images and/or sets to choose from!

Click HERE to head there now! 

When you come up with a response, send an email to decossesdynamitedoodles {at} yahoo {dot} ca (be sure to replace 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols) or by clicking HERE to bring up my address in your email program, with the subject heading, "12 Days of Christmas:  Day Ten".  I did manage to catch up on mailing out the papers for the last three days I had missed.  Now I'm off to mail out a bunch more from answers provided today.

May you always be warm during the cold days of the year!  See you all tomorrow for day number eleven!!!

Cheers!

5 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, I love a lot of digis from, From the Heart Stamps, but for some reason I don't care for birdbrain. Maybe it is the name. Anyways I have a few of them from her challenges, so I guess I will use them when I need a silly card.
I do love your pretty paper. Makes me think of a sweater that is warm and cozy. I know this one will look good on a card. Looking forward to using it. Edwina Brown

ursula Uphof said...

Lisa, I can't believe we only have 2 more days to go. I love your little verses and today's paper has to be a favourite. Thank you and I really wish for an uneventful day for you tomorrow. hugs, Ursula

ike said...

Oh, that is so lovely - it's like a knitted sweater design - AWESOME !! :-D
I really hope your bad streak buggers off soon and you start getting some good luck :-( I'll send up a few prayer offerings xxxxxxxxxx

ike said...

OMGoodness - just went over to do the Quest and those BirdBrains are just hilarious :-) What fabulous digis she makes :-D xxxxx

Sandy S said...

Perfect sweater paper! Love it!