Friday, December 26, 2014

The 12 Days of Christmas Quest: Day Two

Happy Boxing Day!!!

It is the second day of Christmas and it is time to continue the quest.  If you missed day one click HERE to start from the beginning and read all the details.

As a quick refresher, each day during the 12 Days of Christmas (Dec. 25th to Jan. 4th), you're going to be given a task to follow.  I'll be sending you on a quest to find something or provide me with certain facts from the stores or blogs of designers that I love.  Then, it is will just be a matter of emailing me the answer to my query and you'll earn a free digital paper.

Since this is a busy time of year for most people, you will have plenty of time to complete the quest.  It is completely up to you as to when and how you submit your answers (daily, all at once at the end, or otherwise) AS LONG AS all your answers are sent in no later than January 12th, 2015.

Here is the paper up for grabs today...

This paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi.  Today's paper was created using a seamless background vector graphic from Web Design Hot. This particular company offers up access to some goodies right on site and also provides off site links to vectors, brushes, graphics and a whole host of other goodies for free.  While you do need to read the terms carefully, many can be picked up and used commercially.  Of course I've also used an overlay from Sheila Reid with Pixel Scrapper, another fabulous place for resources.   

Play along each of the 12 days and you'll earn yourself the full set!  So, how about we get started with today's clue!!!

On the second day of Christmas,
it is time to earn paper number two.
So, follow the steps, send me your answer,
and I'll get the next paper off to you!!!

Task:
Head on over to the Imagine That! Digis by Kris store and find out the name of a Christmas set that has a bear in it.   Hint:  Click on Digi Stamps, then Christmas, to narrow down your choices.

Click HERE to head there now!

When you come up with a response, send an email to decossesdynamitedoodles {at} yahoo {dot} ca (be sure to replace 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols) or by clicking HERE to bring up my address in your email program, with the subject heading, "12 Days of Christmas:  Day Two".

Hope this Boxing Day finds you happy and healthy!  See you all tomorrow for day number three!!!

Cheers!
 

7 comments:

Edwina said...

This is an easy one for me. I have sent it to you. I love this red ornament paper. It is very pretty. I may be doing Saturdays on Sunday as we are going to NYC on Saturday to see the Christmas tree and other decorations. Yay! I love going and it was Easter time the last time we went. Edwina Brown

Julie Odil said...

Today's paper is a beauty! Love that red!

Sandy S said...

Very very pretty! :)

ike said...

Amazing paper - you are so good at making these :-D xxx

Kristine said...

oooo, love that paper Lisa!! :) What FUN this is, I'm so sorry I didn't get over here sooner (this week has been craaaazy busy) or know about this query. I'll post it to my blog too. Thanks for the info and for sharing your talents with freebies! :)

begoshgrp said...

Love this paper ... thanks so much for offering it. My email is on it's way.

~ Carol B. ~

Diana said...

Such a fun paper. Thank u.