However, right now it is time to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #105, the theme for the next two weeks is Christmas Cards. At least this gives me another chance to add to the Christmas card pot which is now up to...
Christmas Card Count to date: 28
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
HUBS if you happened to pop by today...
BACK AWAY FROM
THE COMPUTER SCREEN
THE COMPUTER SCREEN
Now that that is out of the way, and you better have backed away Décosse, I can continue to show the Christmas card that I created for the most important man in my life.
Digital Image Details:
- Santa Frog: This awesome image was perfect for my card. The hubs loves all things frogs and as he is also a French Canadian, this really was the ultimate image to use for his Christmas card this year. You can find the image in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below. It has been coloured in with Copic Markers. I added faux stitching digitally all the way around the white panel before printing.
- I created a banner shape and coloured it to match the embossed panel in the background, superimposing the text on top of it. I layered it all digitally onto the white panel with the image and then printed it out.
- The card base was embossed using the one of the folders from the Cricut, Paper Lace II set.
- Christmas Gifts Set of Three: I wanted to jazz up the left hand side of the inside so I used two of the presents from this wonderful gift trio also available in Pattie's Etsy shop. These images have also been coloured in with Copic Markers.
- Heart Candy Canes: Then to finish off, I thought that the heart shaped candy canes would offer up the perfect frame for my inside sentiment. Of course, this great image is also available in Pattie's Etsy shop and once again, it has been coloured in with Copic Markers.
- Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- Embossed Panel: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, Feathered Green collection.
- The Merry Christmas paper is the December paper for anyone participating in The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. So while it isn't released yet, I thought it would be great for this card.
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/-- Anything Goes
- http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (unfortunately the service to allow me to join as a follower still isn't allowing me to. I will keep trying.)
- http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas with a twist--something that begins with S... (okay let's see, we have Sparkle in the cuff of the hat and pompom, Santa hat, Stitching down the front of the frog plus all the way around the edge of the white panel, there are also Snowflakes on one of the gifts on the inside--hope that is enough!)
This will be our last challenge of the year. We hope that you'll join us again when the challenges start up on January 2nd. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month; so, be sure to pop over and check it out!
Until next time,