Hello everyone. I hope that you are all doing well on this last Sunday of 2014. Jeepers! It seems like only a short while ago, that we started 2014. Unfortunately, I think it is going to now be a trend that the years seem to zip by at zooming speeds. Well, I better make the most of each of those quick days. I hope that you will as well!
Right now I'm here to share my final Imagine That! Digis by Kris project for 2014! In fact, this may just be my last card of the year period! I still have my momma's Christmas card to create and show you but I think that will not happen until the end of the coming week at this point. I'm trying to take some time off to spend with my poor neglected husband!
Here are my card and details. Check it out...
- One can never have enough thank you cards and since my stash is now gone, I need to replenish it.
Digital Image Details:
- Sweet Deer: I came to know Kris and her digis better almost about a year ago after having won a couple sets in a challenge I had entered on another challenge blog. This was one of the sets I chose for my winnings. It is just so darn sweet and very versatile as well! Clicking on the name or the watermark below, will take you directly to its location in the store. One of the great things about Kris' work is that the full sets in the store come with a coloured version. Once again, I managed to get this card done in one evening simply due to the fact that I didn't have to colour it. I simply added some ground using fine point markers and a coloured pencil, and then grounded the image with the colourless maker and Copic BG000. While I love colouring, it can be rather time consuming so it always great to have the options that Kris presents.
- The little hearts are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama. There are four of them, one in each corner of the image background but the one on the top right got a bit washed out with the flash.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This great sentiment was one available in the Sweet Deer set.
- Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The paper I used as matting is from Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Digital Paper Products:
- I used a digital paper I created for The 12 Days of Christmas Quest for my card. Those deer in the pattern were just perfect for this card so I couldn't resist. You will have the opportunity to earn this paper if you play along in the quest, later in the week. Don't know what I'm talking about but would like to find out? Click HERE to find out all the details from that first post.
Challenge I am entering...
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ -- C.R.A.F.T Anything Goes Challenge
- http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
Don't Forget...You still have a couple of days to enter the two challenges taking place on the Imagine That blog.
Click on the left image for the current Stamp of the Month Challenge!
Click on the right image for the current use ANY IT! digi challenge!
Well folks, that is it for now. Stay tuned for more Imagine That! Digis by Kris creations, coming your way soon along with all my regular features and design team posts. The next task in the 12 Days of Christmas Quest will be out in just a few minutes as well.