Angel with Lights is simply precious! Everyone who has played along in last month's challenge received this image or a similar one for free. We actually had a choice between two similar angel images and this is the one I chose.
If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- I found a great card some time recently. Just can't remember exactly when or even where for that matter. I normally note these things but I can't seem to find my notes either. Thank goodness for watermarks because I was able to do some detective work. The designer of this card is Karren Johnson and it was made for Freshly Made Sketches. Karren's blog is Karren J-Stamping Stuff. It took me about 15 minutes but I was finally able to find the card I used as inspiration on Karren's blog. You can find it HERE.
- One more card to add to the Christmas Card Pot. We're getting down to the wire here, so every single one helps.Christmas Card Count to date: 30
Digital Image Details:
- Angel with Lights: You can find this image in the store. Details above. This image was coloured in with Copic Markers. I used a white marker to add highlights to the lights. I used iridescent glitter glue for the cuffs of her dress and her wings.
- I created faux stitches digitally around the white panel before printing it out.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One I created to match with the one I wanted to use on the inside.
- The gems are Crafts brand, purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One I created back in 2013. You can still find it available for free by clicking HERE. Please note that since this sentiment was created using an element from another artist who is strictly PUO (although I did receive permission to incorporate her images in my own work and offer them as freebies), you would be unable to use it on a card that you intend to sell.
- Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The patterned paper is from the Recollection's All Seasons Paper Pad. There are some sheets in the pad that are made up of strips of different papers. I never know what to do with those papers so it turned out a great use for one of those strips.
- The paper I used as matting on the inside is from Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, red.
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but must be a card
- http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/-- Anything Goes with Patterned Papers
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.ca-- Anything Goes Christmas
- http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/-- Christmas is all around
- http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.ca/ --Last Christmas … Card of The Year
- http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.ca/ -- Christmas
Well guys, that is it for this one and for today since it is now just past 11:00 p.m. I'll definitely see you again tomorrow. Until then, have a good one!