Thursday, February 19, 2015

Card Design: Sweet Birthday Cards from Nicecrane Designs

http://nicecranedesigns.com/
Hello there!  I hope that you all have had a good week thus far.  I just can't believe how fast February is going.  I fear it will slip through my hands before I have the chance to get everything done that needs to be completed.  At least I've managed to cross one of those tasks off my list, as I've managed to create a card using one of the images in the Sweet Birthday Cards collection from Nicecrane DesignsThis set contains some really sweet vintage images perfect for any feminine birthday card that you need to design.
  
FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • Sweet Birthday CS:  For this card I have used the image you see in the middle of the bottom row of the preview below.  The great thing is that with a little cropping, these images are perfect for many types of occasions.  Click on the name or the watermark below to take you to its location in the store.
http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39&products_id=1210
Embellishments: 
  • The two different types of flowers used are from Forever in Time and were purchased at the Dollar Tree. 
  • The half pearls are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.


INSIDE
Digital Sentiment Details:
  •  This great sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC.  I picked it up a while back as a freebie.  For more wonderful freebies, click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for some awesome sets to purchase, click HERE to go to the store.

OVERALL
Paper Products:
 
  • Card base:  The card base is from a set I picked up at Michael's.  It is Recollection's Coordinates brand.  It is a great little set that has the design already built into the card for those days when you need to pull one together really quickly.  
  • Image and sentiment bases:  Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • Matting behind sentiment: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Pink Buttons collection.
 Challenges I am hoping to enter...

Before I go...
Once again I thought I would share another wonderful set available at Nicecrane's Designs.  With spring around the corner (unless Wiarton Willie lied) and Easter around the next one, I thought I'd share a sweet Easter themed set with you.  Check out these adorable Chicks & Ducklings (Easter).  This set contains five sweet vintage images suitable for card and ATC design.  Be sure to go and check them out while you are at the store (c
lick on image below to head to its location).
http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=117&products_id=1247
Don't forget, to stay current on ALL the latest releases and to check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT members, be sure to head over to the Nicecrane Designs blog.

I am so happy that you had a chance to pop by and check out my latest creation.  I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with my latest Imagine That Digis by Kris creation.  So, I'll see you all again then.


Until next time,


7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

What a pretty card, Lisa - and the sentiment is beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge.

Hugz,
Linda O, DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Lisa. Love the country vintage feel to this one.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alyx said...

So beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Helen said...

Beautiful, Lisa - love the soft colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful feminine card Lisa! Love the image and the colors you used! Thank you for joining the challenge at the Red Rubber Inspirational blog this week! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card with such a gorgeous vintage image! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
Rebecca.
x